aTube Catcher is one of the growing tools for downloading videos from YouTube, Dailymotion and Metacafe. Although it’s often easy to browse the Internet on your phone while traveling, there are times when the connection is unavailable. In this case, you should download the video in advance.
The videos you upload can be converted into several popular formats suitable for playback on different devices. Whether you’re looking for the best possible quality for viewing on a high-resolution monitor or looking for a smaller file that fits your smartphone, aTube Catcher can do all the work for you.
There is also a screen recorder for recording screen video and the ability to record discs.
You can’t expect this from software that many people don’t think is “serious”, but aTube Catcher includes an automatic update tool that ensures that you always use the latest and best version.
aTube Catcher can also burn your videos to DVD / VCD without using any third-party software. Among other things, it has a built-in screen recorder that lets you record what you see on screen, even video chat sessions from Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, DVD movies, webinars, etc. E. online meetings, etc. or just video / create audio presentations. All these features and much more! 100% free, safe and clean software! Multilingual interface.
What is aTubeCatcher.exe? Is it safe?
aTube Catcher is a software developed by DsNET Corp. The most commonly used version is 3.8.5187 and currently it is used by over 98% of all installations. A scheduled task is added to the Windows Task Scheduler to run the program at different scheduled times (schedule depends on version). The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds an exception to the Windows Firewall so that it doesn’t interfere. The main executable file is yct.exe. The software installer contains 47 files and is usually about 38.18 MB (40 033 212 bytes). In relation to the total number of users, most computers run Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 10. Although about 29% of aTube Catcher users are from Brazil, it is also popular in Brazil. Italy and the USA.
Although its main function is to download video, it also offers us a number of features that make it a truly valuable tool for recording optical discs or recording audio, video tutorials, converting video formats and so on. E. So, it’s not only a great alternative to youtube-dling, but also a Format Factory or Camtasia, because it’s known that the program is not designed exclusively for these tasks.
- It is compatible with major streaming video websites, including sites with adult content.
- Turbo Downloads, which provide faster download speeds than any other download software.
- Video and MP3 file search system.
- Built-in CD and DVD burner.
- Built-in recorder.
- Screen capture tool to record video lessons.
- Stream Catcher mode, which captures video and MP3 files from any website.
- Video converter that supports many different formats (including 3GP, 3G2, AVI, Xvid, MP4, MP3, MP2, WMA, WMV, GIF, FLAC, WAV, PSP, MPG, VOB, OGG, MOV, AVI and SWF) .
- Create video clips to combine them into a single file.
- Manage your upload queue.
Is it a Virus?
The legal process atubecatcher.exe can be found in the folder e: \ Documents and Settings \ Users \ Desktop \ Exe . If it is elsewhere, it can be a malicious program because the virus can have any name. Some viruses can be masked as atubecatcher.exe and can be located in the Windows or System32 folder. One way to confirm this is to right-click the file and scan it with the anti-virus software. http://windowsbulletin.com/files/exe/diego-uscanga/atube-catcher/atubecatcher-exe
Manufacturer and version information
aTube Catcher.exe does not contain version or manufacturer information.
aTube Catcher.exe is not signed.
None of VirusTotal’s 52 anti-virus programs detected the aTube Catcher.exe file.
How do I remove aTube Catcher Completely?
When a new program is installed in your system, it is added to the list in the section “Programs and components”. If you want to uninstall a program, you can uninstall it in the “Programs and Components” section. Therefore, if you want to uninstall aTube Catcher, you must first uninstall it via “Programs and Components”.
- Open “Programs and Components”.
- Click the Start button, enter the uninstall program in the Search for Programs and Files field and click the result.
- Open the WinX menu while holding down the Windows and X keys and then click on “Programs and Components”.
- Find aTube Catcher in the list, click on it, then click “Delete” to start deleting.
Remove aTube Catcher using its uninstaller.exe file.
Most computer programs have an executable file named uninst000.exe or uninstall.exe or something similar. You can find these files in the aTube Catcher installation folder.
- Browse to the aTube Catcher installation folder.
- Find the file uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
- Double-click the uninstaller and follow the wizard to uninstall aTube Catcher.